Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Monday, April 5, 2010

Comments to KVHD under Fire!

I realize that small comment remark at the end of the posts has been overlooked by many, including me. And I appreciate the fact that people take the time to write directly to me and let me know how they feel.



As I've said before I don't want this blog to look like the "website of the damned" on the Kern Valley Sun Newspaper website.



When I'm depressed I'll sometimes look at that site and realize, thanks, I'm okay and even the weirdest of my Friends are okay in comparison to the lackey's who "express" themselves on that forum.



Since the survey and the general obligation bond, healthcare reform, I've had quite a few remarks I am going to post.



Some contain bad language, but I will edit it. I'm sure it's just my macaw and I who appreciate such vulgarity.



RE GOB:



"Are they crazy? I'm not paying them a dime, in fact I'm getting out the ads and moving. There's no jobs here, no decent people I can see, and these backward ^&*)*^*&^)- morons couldn't build a *&^%" with the best company in America." (that was edited for space and obviously language)



"I'll pay for my kids education that is no problem but I'm not paying for the political crap that has gone on for years and I mean years at that hospital. We need school monies, teachers, so those supposed doctors can be trained properly and stop selling their souls to the pharmaceutical companies."

(edited for space, spelling)



"My mother died in that nursing home, but she was treated well. The nurses were sweet and attentive, she had good years while she was there. That is why I'm so concerned about what is going on now. My mother died six years ago before the police found out what is going on. If they hurt these people they should be in jail for good."

(I agree, but who should be in jail? everybody? the newspapers, the radio, the board of directors, the nurses, the CEO, The CFO, the CNO, DON, Social Services, Staffing coordinator, human resources, the secretaries, anyone involved? We will find out soon)



"Good job to all at the pharmacy in Mountain Mesa. Thank you everyday for doing your job even with the hospital going bankrupt. These are good employees who should be appreciated, really I hope they are.)

(made a slight grammatical correction)



Not all agree with me there is one person who likes to tell me off and I have to admit, I don't mind, and often get a big laugh out of it. At least if people have an opinion they are using their brains for more than a paper holder.

I've been the bad guy for years now and truthfully, as much as I am criticized and judged, I know most of the people around me could never hold up to this sort of attack. I know I'm made for this kind of job, it has been in the cards all my life.



We all have a raison d'etra.



As I told an old friend, "if you stick with the truth, you will remain standing." Then I pointed at my new 20 pounds of weight, and noted to her, "I'm still standing and I'm still here."



I told her its the runners and hiders who are scared and the very reason nothing changes in this world: but I'm not one of them.



She smiled, kind of bewildered, and then said, "you're right, you didn't run like the rest or hide." I must say it's nice to see people finally "get it."



So, again, anyone planning on picketing the hospital? Or maybe a "sit in?" or "tea party" or something really American. We are not quite yet the desperate souls of the middle east, we can do it our way, and still make progress.

If you are waiting for yet another statistic about how well the economy is coming back so you can relax in your tent city, you will get one. The last thing the government wants is for the American people to get educated and vote. Yeah, that's sad, but the rich want to be richer, and the only thing you have is your vote.

I suggest you use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment