Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Monday, January 31, 2011

Death threats, finger pointing, revictimizing: just another weekend with the Kern Valley Healthcare District

Showing weakness

After the episode brought to me by the Kern Valley Healthcare District Emergency Room, an unsafe, healthcare environment, and the drug administered that was not "specifically" used for the purposes it was "tried" upon me, I have spent ten days in severe pain and due to complications, have had to try and just hold on.

I leave the information up on the blog, because it's honest, and it means something to me to alert others to the risk of visiting the KVHD ER and it's off shoot clinics.

Sadly, my doctor whom I respected, showed me his weakness and prejudice last week, and compassion was not even on the menu.

Why? I'm bi-polar.

It's apparent that it's that simple as PA Jim Gutzman, upon my return from a terrifying experience at San Jouqain, which was a result of the "care" or really lack of caution I got when I asked about my heart issues, has no ability to have empathy or even just sympathy.

I asked him and our board member, doctor, hospitalist, Dr. Robert Gross DO, if he was going to mix our political differences with my medical care last summer. Ever since this question, I have found myself given advice for gastric issues such as the genius idea: "mix 7up and milk."

Umm, wow, that was something. Four visits later, I finally was heard, but it was too late.

Our whole healthcare system is sick and it is those of us who are not just a cold or flu who can't get the help they need. Our doctors offer nothing but as I stated, a prescription pad. It's kind of like their fig leaf, they are ashamed that they are truly naked and ineffective without it.

Leftover problems they won't deal with

After the decision to be seen at the ER after fainting, which was diagnosed as a "panic attack" and the gastric diagnosed as a cyst (don't even ask it's ludicrous) I felt I didn't know what to do in regard to getting my point across I was sick.

Gutzman being my primary doctor, or PA, ignored symptoms and though alarmed, I had no other choice than the ER. The ER took it from shooting me up with drugs to shooting me up with the wrong drug and tugging my heart down to a dangerous level. With that in mind, they also gave drugs with no warnings, no decision on my part, and with the knowledge I am bi-polar.

Save yourselves

I called the FDA and have other paperwork being filled out and faxed so that records remain the same, as their is negligence, or mistakes, and then there is "criminal negligence" which means somebody doesn't want any responsibility.

My opinion is simple: do not go alone. Continue to be honest if you are a bi-polar or chemically challenged. Complain if there is need and point out what is good so that it may be rewarded. If you are not one of the VIP's who are the leaders of this hobo town, you will not recieve the same sort of care.

The stories I could and will tell

The sad facts are that doctors do more damage than guns in this country and it is a combination of reasons. But to specifically target certain people, because of certain judgements is completely immoral as well as illegal.

Now I have already finished the case of the hospital finance, that is going out today or tomorrow, with kid you not, awesome video. Thanks to Chet Beedle for his glaring lies and his imprudence as this will be easy for people of intelligence to ascertain instantly what the problems are and how to shackle and remove them.

But what about the community?

The hospital is dangerous. The investigations poor and never resulting in change only promises of change. Hopefully, after I write the next blog, we will see something in a different manner and we can move in a positive direction.

Right now, you have Dr. Gross DO, trying desperately to keep a position of power openly crowing he has control over CFO Chet Beedle. If that is what he wants should he not give up medicine over power?

He brought on David Derr, backed him, and got him on the board. He didn't need the vote, and Derr, on tape told me Gross told him he didn't have to "know anything" to be a board member. Now that's too easy to laugh at, but it's the sad truth. Derr didn't know what a GOB was or even what KVHD stood for at his first meeting April 2010.

Politics and medicine, not a good combination if we are to be treated fairly as opposed to the silliness shown by certain board members who believe they have or are in charge of the hospital. Basically your Dr. Gross DO, is the leader of the pack, but he's also the one who got back stabbed by former CEO Pam Ott and current CFO Chet Beedle in 2007. Not two of the sharpest tools in the shed were able to side track him.

And me.

After this experience I am having problems trusting, and certainly the reaction of the administrators has shown me no reason to believe anything will change.

Threats are signs of weakness

My friend has saved the threatening call made against me, and we will find the voice, and the person eventually as they are always fools to do such rash sorts of things.

This vulgar message was reported to Officer Hughes which makes it death threat number three for me, ALL REPORTED, you can get the documents.

Hughes asked me if I was okay, I said, of course, this shows me there is a smallness that can't be denied. A craven character who wouldn't call me.

My message to him is CALL ME, I need a good laugh right now. But that's fear and it should be considering I have only cut video from 2010 and it's unnecessary to go any further, except in making it a documentary.

Yes, you audience members who step in that room, I own your video, you will be a part of it, by virtue that you came to a "public meeting." So, such as Robin Pickering, head of housecleaning who also left a threat regarding her and her husband's pix, can jump in the lake, as those are great learning tools for people who want to grow and learn.

And on we go...Meeting this Wed. 5:30 Pm in the cafeteria next to the SNF dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment