Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another KVHD CEO bites the dust...

It was reported in the Sun newspaper, that KVHD CEO, Rick Carter, known for his parties and flags, has resigned. I guess he's not on the agenda anymore.

It was also reported that KVHD, CFO, Chet Beedle is now the interim CEO.

Hmm, does that mean Beedle gets both salaries and the 12 and 19% raises given to the dynamic duo?

I've asked some questions of the hospital and new interim CEO regarding some questions from the community and a few of my own. Hopefully, we will hear back from them soon.

One of the questions is do we get a break on the payscale when we double up adminstrators, CFO and CEO?

I asked for some clarification regarding the new nurses: are they being brought in at the Entry salary for nurses?

I also asked Cal Mtg. what role they will play in hiring a new CEO for the hospital. As you recall, because of a covenant agreed to, Cal Mtg. has a vested interest in our new leader. Will they come forward and look at the new CEO and his or her qualifications?

I'll update you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment