Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the full story...coming soon

I'd like to apologize about the cowboy blog I put up, I was rather upset and have some maladies that don't help with that kind of thing. Mind you, I meant what I said, but whoever needed to hear it, I hope gets the picture.

What I want to say now is that things have spun out of control, they have been for a while. I tried to deal with this behind the scenes already.

There is more to tell than just the vandalism and the gun pointing, there is harassment that has been going on too.

Why would anyone do this who had nothing to hide? This is the kind of thing that happens when someone like me comes along with a clawhammer and yanks open your box of not so goodies.

I'm having some physical problems with me at the moment, but I will give you the full report as soon as I can regain a sense of order.

And I have something about the finance committee meeting that took place yesterday that we all need to hear.

As soon as I can get on here there's going to be things to hear. And new audio tapes to read.

We're not done with that claw hammer yet, there is more to look at.

Certainly don't forget there is a board meeting next week, Wed. May 6 at 5:30 pm. No guns please.

No comments:

Post a Comment