Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Complaints to the cook can be hazardous to your health: the death threats/HIPAA/medical contacts



(This is a tape of two phone calls recorded from a voice mail on a phone. One received after I complained about treatment in the Kern Valley Healthcare District ER. The second one came in five hours after I left a message for a doctor at the ER to call me as I had heard his taped conversation with poison control)

My master plan: Watch Out!


After years of attacks on my character, intentions, and information, I had only begun to put together the case that should have been easily opened and closed by the people employed or elected to keep us safe from harmful healthcare practices: The Department of Public Health, Office of Inspector General, the Kern County Grand Jury, the Department of Justice, the IRS, county DA, local representatives and the state Medical Board, amongst others paid for these services.

I am severely injured due to a visit starting at the Kern Valley Healthcare District ER on 1/20/2011. I'm not up to going over the details of the events again at this time, but you can catch it on the blog if you like "horror stories."

Somebody told me, "don't let them see you sweat," and I disagreed completely. I said if it's the truth, then that's how it's told. What reaction I get is insignificant, what I can remember is vital.

My master plan is to continue to tell the truth, and that's a powerful tool as it's the only thing that most people can remember.

Liars, who concoct stories, will not be able to recall their diversions from the truth. I don't divert from the truth, I embrace it, for some of us it's a way of living, so I don't "sweat anything." And that is what gives me hope that the prevaricators will slip up and forget what they said a week, month, year ago, years ago? The more time passes the more molasses to try and recall.

The craven

After my ordeal with KVHD ER and transfer to a Bakersfield hospital on 1/20/11, I finally came home to find another nightmare: my medical contacts were breached.

If you read the story on 4/10/11, I believe you will see I make mention that some of my medical contacts received death threats.

The reason that the coward who made the threats could do this, is that I had made a list of people to call in case I was unable to make medical decisions for myself, in fact, it was in December 2010 this was done, only a month before this incident. It was my unsuccessful effort to protect myself.

Not an advanced directive, but a directive for care, for me. Nobody in my family was called when I was in the ER, appraised I was transferred or even told about my condition by KVHD staffers. But an obviously deviant person gained access to my records and began calling the contacts, including my 91 year-old neighbor who thought I was dead.

The truth will speak for itself

With my nefarious master plan of continuing to tell the truth, I am putting up the tapes that go along with the events I have described.

We are starting with the death threats and will move on to "Poison control" and "Sienna Wellness" to solidify my "truth."

If you recognize this voice, gosh, give me a call...or not.

(As is usual with computers and seemingly competing programs, I have had a sound problem reported. When I can, I will attempt to make the audio portions clearer)

No comments:

Post a Comment