Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Monday, May 25, 2009

CE, OH BOY! Here we go...

I guess the news is out, KVHD has selected a new CEO. Details are great, if you like gossip. However, what I have confirmed is that there has been an offer given to a certain CEO type, and this person is on the work schedule for June 15.
The rest is left to our imaginations.
I would hope we get introduced to our new leader at the next board meeting on Wed. June, 3. Apparently, everyone wants to know who our new board configuration considers a qualified CEO. We've seen some doozies in the last few years, lets see what has changed.
Could I politely ask that the board meetings be moved to 6 pm from 5:30 pm? I think more people would attend if they had time to eat and deal with their children before the meeting.
Heard that the Skilled Nursing Facility had its annual Center for Medicaid Services survey. Heard that the "crack" (-head, -pot, -smoking; your choice) investigators from department of health services held the exit survey which was attended by a board member, a CEFO, quality control, CEO sidekick, and a few others.
No substandard care claims were found with no substantial deficiencies.
The final report will be available soon.
Who do we thank for this favorable news? I can tell you who we won't thank soon.
Also, just wondering why no one from KVHD Human Resources didn't attend the graduation for the CNA's at Cerro Coso College?
After so many excuses for not having staff or having staff but not the right staff, or whatever it's been, there was no one from the hiring aspect of the hospital at the graduation.
Hello? I understand Tracy Brown attended along with staff from Medical Records, but as far as I know, Human Resources must have been busy doing something else other than finding the invaluable CNA's.

There are many things I want to talk about before the next meeting. However, I maybe going in to "pick your part" (In Bakersfield) to have a few parts removed next week. But if I have to, I will be at that meeting in a wheelchair. Unfortunately, at the last meeting, because of medication side effects, I chose not to unroll my agenda that night.
But I'm almost ready...see you there and on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment