Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The angry bunch: what to make of it...

Some people love anonymity, because they can say things that they believe will never be connected to them or their motives. It's like flipping someone off on the freeway and speeding off.

I want everyone to know that I welcome criticism in my life. If it's sincere I always give it consideration.

But then there are people who have found a voice they don't use at home or work, but save for posting on public forums where they can feel and be anyone they want. I'm pretty much what you read is what you get.
Below is "Opie" who has much to say about me and my methods. This person, male or female, well hidden, complains bitterly and with a superior tone.
I thought I would put this up, because its an example of some of the dynamic occurring around this hospital right now as many things have changed at the top. It's so divided at this point, and maybe its time to realize those who are not playing games have a true interest in what happened and is happening.

opie wrote on Jun 24, 2009 6:57 PM:
" More to Laura: Look at your own blog and tell me how you differentiate between a constructive point and a snide remark; (Well, they are one in the same) the snide remarks win out ten to one, and trash what might otherwise be a respectable work. (Is that your respect, because its been helpful to others) It’s beyond me how any of you stupid, sniping children (Wow, you must be a great person Opie, as we are all just stupid.)can ever hope to create an environment where any kind of healing might be possible.(You're helping so much with the healing aspect, the negativity is right on) You’ve lost the public’s respect, and rightfully so. I wouldn’t trust you with a hamster, much less a family member. "
(Now, now, you're making me mad; a hamster! I could handle a hamster. Aren't they microwavable?)

opie wrote on Jun 24, 2009 6:54 PM:
" To Laura: Who said only two people are accountable? (Umm, it's three according to the state attorney general) And why should you be arrested, unless you’ve committed a crime? It took three criminals (by which I mean people who broke the law—is that clearer?) to abuse, even murder, those helpless old people, and a whole slew of onlookers and overseers to accept the crimes as workaday routine. (Kind of like a holocaust maybe?) Some of those onlookers, yourself included, are currently filling these pages with petty, stupid sniping; just look at your own most recent post to Area Republican, and tell me what motivates you other than puerilism. " (Well, do you read your own posts? What motivates you other than ego? Oh, the answer to your question, I really just enjoy those peurile moments. They help me de-stress.)

Opie, if you wish to take your shots feel free to do what you're doing. I think we all have figured out why I'm doing what I'm doing, but what is your motivation? I'd really like to know. This is apparently making you angry, what can we do to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment