Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let's begin the day, and watch...

Well, it took me a few hours just to get out of bed, so I did not get out to go to court this morning. (Not because I didn't want to, but physically I'm not in great shape, and some days are "no can do days," and apparently this is one of them)

My understanding is that there is a motion for an extension on the cases, so I will get an update later this afternoon.

A few thoughts, from last night. I laid in bed thinking about the families of the victims, wondering what I would have done if it was my family.

The first thing that came to mind was had I heard the crappolla coming from that hospital dismissing my pain and heartache, I would have probably done something very bad.

I have much respect for the restraint the families have taken in this matter. We have many ways to fight for justice and bring out the truth, and I will give my all to make sure that happens. (Although my all is not what it used to be, it's still pretty strong)

The local radio station, AKA KVHD board member, Bob Jamison, the CEO hugger, put up its version of the story of the pharmacist's plead out in court on Friday on the radio "snewz" site.

I think Mr. Jamison ott to follow this story closely, as people are beginning to talk, or tell the truth.

We all remember your great defense of Miss Ott, Bobby J., back in 2007. We are reading it over and over, the transcript from that really interesting show you put on to keep the community blind.

Yet now you (QAB "smooth news" Scott Costa) reports on the case as if, yes, it wasn't all in my mind, as you told everyone it was. The DOJ doesn't think it was all in my mind. The families who were hurt don't think it's imaginary.
What is your story now? I found your arsenal of smoking guns you claimed I would never find.

Hey Costa, want a real story, call and interview me.

But in 2007 that is what you told us all. What do you think now Bob? Do you feel at least a bit uncomfortable about all of this as you were one who knew when families were being told there was nothing wrong, that there definitely was.

Will your news reports continue to slant toward casting the blame on all others without any responsibility yourself?

Scott why don't you download the interview from my blog with Ott and Jamison and put it up on your site. Hey its a great archive.

Now the newspaper is another matter entirely as families were looking for true information, but I have made them privvy as to why there was none after I left. They know, and eventually I will tell the whole story.

If at any moment, any of you think that all the information is on this blog, you are wrong. Yes, I've held back, much like a savings account, waiting for that rainy day. But I've got things on everyone, and in case anyone wants some of this information, all you have to do is call me.

Here's the QAB report:
Charges Against Hospital Pharacist Dismissed Debbi Hayes, the former pharmacist with the Kern Valley Hospital, has had all charges, except one, dismissed against her in the case involving patient abuse and deaths at the Skilled Nursing Facility. Hayes had 11 felony counts against her, including causing harm or death to an elder, but had 10 of them dismissed and plead “no contest” to a charge of conspiracy to obstruct justice. The charges were dismissed this past Friday. She paid just under $300 in fines and was given 3 years probation. However, the other two defendants in the case, Gwen Hughes, the former Director of Nursing for the Skilled Nursing Center, and Dr. Hoshang Pormir, a former staff physician, will both be in Bakersfield court today at 9AM for a Pre-Preliminary Hearing and then are scheduled to be back in court tomorrow morning at 8:30AM for a Preliminary Hearing. They are both facing multiple felony counts including charges of causing harm or death to an elder or dependent.
Now scroll down and read the report the way I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment