Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Broken News: Elder Case set for preliminary hearings June 22 and June 23; of this year I hope...

Preliminary information has the three defendants in the Kern Valley Healthcare district elder abuse case in court today, and the preliminary hearing is finally set, for late June, when summer school begins.

(Gosh, they have to have summer school, we did well during the regular school year to avoid that very thing)

I'm sure there are more details, and I'll be back later when i find them.

The only regret I have is that I didn't throw on my Nikes and appear in court to find the latest attorney in the case, Donald Etra.

But if this information is correct and the preliminary hearing is set, then we may have a chance to see this case "spilled" in court. I would love it. I would only hope that other witnesses from the hospital would appear, or actually a nice thick subpoena would be delivered to those who thought they could escape their responsibility.

I apologize, as I leap ahead, but I didn't spend the last four years of my life studying, researching, writing to see the culprits skitter under the floorboards to escape.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment