Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

California should watch, as Jerry Brown's gangs in Kern County Superior Court, I'm sleeping in though

Should I get up this morning to go to court to see if our infamous elder abuse case is going anywhere, like to court, or jail or just kept in the news long enough for the election year to pass?
Yawn, stretch. I am tired and if I were to drive an hour or even get another poor soul to drive that hour down the rugged mountain road, to see what is going on with our former CE-CE-O, Pam Ott and her criminal case, and nothing happened; why I'd be unhappy.


I wrote a nice card for Jerry Brown tonight with a cheap, but creative software program; I signed it and everything. (I won't send it until his job is done and even acknowledged here in the valley)


Just as I wrapped up that post, with me blathering on about justice again, a news release dropped into my mailbox.
It's late, but it had something to do with Jerry Brown. And that made me put off going to bed, and reading this article.

Christina Jewett of California Watchdog (I might add a very well written, researched and maintained site, I would recommend over my crappola over here. They are a real watchdog site, with credibility. I'm a writer at the end of my rope, but I'm getting the duct tape out, it's good for everything.) wrote a balanced piece about Jerry Brown's Attorney General track record.
Well, I put my feet back up, because I don't think I'll be riding down to Bakersfield in the morning.
No, need to run again, Steve Muni, assistant AG, who ran like a track star as I approached him last year at the Kern County Superior court. I'm going to be sleeping like a baby because I have a clear conscience unlike yourselves.




You did open a can of worms and I'm beginning to believe the worms aren't just ours here in the valley.




I'll give the court and the TV stations a call when I decide to get up, and we will see what the Attorney General has decided to do on this day, March 9, 2010. Another continuance, an agreement? A bargaining session?
After reading this article, I think we might know which way this is going.


Blog Post
Jerry Brown's
office backs off on elder abuse prosecutions

March 9, 2010
Christina
Jewett

Attorney General
Jerry Brown last week announced his bid for governor, and his office didn’t miss
a beat in issuing press releases about his accomplishments as the state’s top
cop.
But a
release
issued yesterday about the money recovered by his office’s Medi-Cal Fraud and
Elder Abuse Unit made no mention of another trend in that unit: It has
backed off on filing elder abuse cases.

I would recommend taking a look at this article as well as others regarding Jerry Brown, as California Watch has it's eyes on him.
I'm sure after what has happened in this mountain community first with the lack of security from the Grand Jury, Kern County DA, Public Health, the DOJ, being literally fooled by a shredder and a CEO who ruled with fear including threatening licenses and terminating jobs, has given us a real lesson in politics.

No, loud voices came out of the clouds either, Pollyanna, to save the day.

It is pathetic, it is yours Jerry Brown, and I'll follow you all the way to the Governor's mansion where you will only be visiting once in a while if I have anything to do with it.

I say get demoted and be an investigator, go back into the field. Or at the very least, you should have visited us here in the Kern River Valley.

I suppose you think you'll get out of this and never look back: think again. I've got one up on you Jerry: you don't have a radio station and as far as I know you don't play basketball...



Good stuff, California watch.

Brown and gang will now be heading over to my election blog, YOUR GOVERNMENT; YOUR PROBLEM: AN OWNER'S MANUAL.

1 comment:

  1. a political volleyball maybe? You are on the right track. Those of us in politics are quite aware of the use of these situations for the power to attract the interest or brief moments of attention of voters. Not special or new. But where is the money coming from, I can smell it from here? Where is it coming from? Find out.

    ReplyDelete