Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The countdown begins: 41 criminal charging days left until the preliminary hearing...

The Countdown Begins:

As November third and fourth approach bringing with it hope for some that justice maybe served in the Kern Valley Healthcare District "elder abuse" case, others are still asking what about the rest of them.

Well, for starters, I plan on utilizing these 41 days putting up the rest of the story on this blog and offering it to the state Department of Justice.

I only wish that the DOJ had gotten to the investigation in a more timely manner. From what I understand from the paperwork, the investigators were not here until 2008.

Umm, didn't that allow a lot of time for shredding?

Now, my investigation began in January 2007, culling through hospital paperwork, interviews, state and federal records, but unfortunately the pressure put on the local media at the hospital was too much and they caved.

I'm hoping that there maybe enough evidence left to round up a few more for the November party. Group hug.

But not only that, its time to bring it home:

I have made a decision to legally go after QAB media and it's affiliate corporation, ABC news, for allowing a KVHD board member, namely Bob Jamison, to pollute the airwaves of this insular valley with "bogus" news about the hospital's situation.

And for taking the then CEO, Pamela Ott, to his station and allowing her without any rebuttal, a full hour of total nonsense about the problems at the hospital. Please read the transcript in the post: Here's your witness Jerry Brown.

I've asked several times for an hour on that show, but they didn't seem to think I was serious or something. (They were not going to let me on there for anything. It would have been interesting though)

Aside from this Mr. Jamison used the affiliate website to attack all the detractors and or people who knew the truth. I have all the blogs saved on this site as you may know.

The owners of this broadcast company allowed this to happen. Jamison is a board member, QAB also owns the ambulance company, how could they deny poor Mr. Jamison's need to attack people and deflect his own responsibilities?

Well, they could have said, "no." Just say no to Bob Jamison.

The DJ, board member, took things to extremes as he also felt a need to threaten me personally and physically during a board meeting. Kicking my skinny ass, which has been sick for seven years, was so over the top that I think he will become a legend out of it. What a guy.

So, when a call was placed by the people who are handling my legal matters, Mr. Jamison answered the phone today at the radio station.

The station was simply asked for their attorney's information from what I understand, we were given no cooperation.

Because they still seem to think this is all funny, an egregious misuse of power and information, they missed their only opportunity to deal with me directly which is what I will tell their attorney in court some day.

And finally, I don't think I should be the only one suing these people. The victims of the families, the employees of the hospital, heck the whole community, could have a case. Sue them, because they just don't or won't or can't learn that media is here to serve, not just itself.

Now I believe in service to the community and boy can I serve it up.

This will become big next week as I will dilineate the problems caused by the broadcasts and barrages of attacks allowed by, for the purpose of obstructing justice, the station and its unwitting affiliate.

WARNING:
Not that the rest of the valley hasn't already figured it out, but those who think they have power that can't be altered or removed, need to see something.

Here's true hard headedness. That's an imprint of my head bending that metal rail when I took a bad fall in 12/2007. I would say that speaks for itself.

Now, let us begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment