Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blog reader watches video, catches gaff: sorry about that...

Play it forward: alert viewer catches remark

As more people have been seeing the most recent video recorded at the last Kern Valley Healthcare District General Board meeting from Nov. 3, 2010, it seems one person at least caught me saying something while filming.

"Oops, Laura, you mumbled a word when Gross and Awlwin got snotty during the discussion on consulting an attorney. It was hilarious. In my opinion truest word spoken. LOL. I noticed no others reacted but I could hear you say it on the video. Good job!"

Okay, I admit, there is some word on the video I had hoped would not be noticed. I've been strict with myself at the meetings and on this blog regarding what could be interpreted as foul language.

The word I used I apologize for if any of you caught it and found it offensive. For those that didn't it was basically a synonym for being a coward. That I don't take back.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you got me curious about the word. I say its probably the "P" word cause thats the first I thought for coward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you admitted your mistake. You are only human so it is normal to commit mistake sometimes. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete