Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Thursday, July 1, 2010

You don't bring me flowers, anymore...

I only gave a 5 minute chastisement to the three leftover impediments to progress, Chet Beedle, Brad Armstrong, and Bob Jamison, last week, so I don't know if I'll get any flowers and a card this time.

Had a I talked to the Knights like that I would have been high fived or like I did two years ago, get a nice plant and a card thanking me for manhandling the two board members who never deserved it. I still have the card, I should blog it.

After Pam Ott, former CEO, and the above aforementioned defendants or should be anyway, allowed a 20 minute long diatribe degrading Bob and Kay Knight, the card and plant was received by the publisher of the Sun, who happily turned over the gift to me. We were all deluded then.

The Knights who I have found out subsequently to be very nice, generous, community types withstood all sorts of attacks for almost 10 years. I kid you not, these people were practically tortured. People should be ashamed.

But you know what, they never stopped telling the truth and never stopped fighting. When Bob Knight was on the board, there was some good wrangling going on. Bob Knight, always out voted, spoke his mind and pulled off consent agenda items, questioned things, and generally irritated those who would be so mistaken that they were the ones in charge, and not the public.

When Kay Knight was elected and her husband was still on the board. The gruesome group went crazy when Kay won her election.

Former board member and now hospital nurse, JoAnn Jones, had her husband run for office to help block out any chance that Kay could be elected.

After the election Bill Jones statement was: "I ran for this board basically to keep 4 of the 5 board members in support of this hospital administration." (Or Pam Ott and Chet Beedle)

He went on to not so delicately say in an audio interview for the newspaper, "It didn't turn out the way we planned, so the three remaining, intelligent board members are gonna have a much tougher job than they need to be burdened with." (Oh, and I'm bad. Well yes.)

I wonder if these people will tell the new CEO and CCO about the legend of the Knights?

No comments:

Post a Comment