Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Monday, October 14, 2013

Job HUnting with Army Corps of Engineers: Dam would they hire me?

Noted earlier today that the Army corps of engineers, the general office in charge of a lot of KRV business associated with the Rebuilding of the Lake Isabella dam that There is a spectrum of power where there is a clause in the project scope--they can attempt to steer employment to some local contractors.

I"ve always understood that to be based on bidding, not buttering.

Since I'm under paid in every way considering how much work has been done on behalf of the residents of the KRV, I thought it could be that I should throw my hat in the ring.

I'll share the request next....

Here's a link to the YOu tube site. Our dam song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wO9CwJY1-I

No comments:

Post a Comment