Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Invitation to Jerry Brown: don't save him a chair he's doubtful

I'm sure our Attorney General Edmund G. Brown, and or what all Californian's call him, "Jerry Brown," will likely be busy basking in the limelight of another controversial celebrity death and be unable to attend our insignaficant vote producing meeting.
He will probably have to bust another doctor or pharmacist of a more significant person or community.
(I'm on your mailing list; we can see your run for governor from here sir. Why would you have spent time on that starlet and important person, Anna Nicole Smith, if you didn't have ambition...again. I'm sure it was a career maker that you busted "her" doctors. No you didn't hear a snicker, I was clearing my throat.)

But because his words, or that of his PR people, rocked our community to the core, I just thought maybe he might want to come help us haul off the rest of the criminals left over from the state's thorough investigation. (You'll have to go to Sierra King too)

I expect from the PR machine of the Attorney General's office that when I finally meet Mr. Brown, he will be donning a cape and tights. Maybe with shiny, red booties too.
(I have a vivid imagination. Anyway, governor, or I mean, Mr. Attorney General, can I do a citizen's arrest and clean the rest of this up for you? Let me know, and I'll, uh, need a badge too. And I'll take the first and last Friday of the month off until this is done. Don't worry.)
Well, before he was an attorney general I was picking out scams by the bagful resulting in the “alerting” of our local seniors and general citizenry to watch for these traps and grifters.
I must say the press releases Mr. Brown and company create are rich in texture and certainly sound tough on crime. But I wonder after it leaves the press office how these cases actually turn out.
(Could you, Scott Gerber and company, send out some press releases about the conclusion of these cases. Did you convict and how many? Were they the correct people? (Hey just asking, I know of at least one case that needs a review)
Headlines: Attorney General busts 17 cow milkers for pasteurization violations. Brown says, “the milk wasn’t hot enough, how can I add chocolate, it's lumpy?” The DA has brought in 50 cows as witnesses in the case against these udderly bad people.
One year later…The bovine witnesses were caught in collusion against the milkers, charges were dropped, and the DA finally found out the whole scam was run by the bull. Moo later…)


I'm pretty sure I sent him an invitation, let me look through my records here. What is going on I can't find it, something is missing. These records are all messed up. Dr. Locatell, can you help me make sense of this?
(You are welcome to attend Mr. Brown and we could do pictures with my dog, he talks. We have two large chain newspapers here that would cover you, with saliva probably. Okay, I'm stretching your coverage, but I guarantee I would cover you and properly.)

Call me? ...pretty please...

No comments:

Post a Comment