Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Friday, July 17, 2009

Testing the Kern Valley Sun website blog: they know who made the threat...

So, far I've sent over five emails testing out the publisher and editor of the Kern Valley Sun and their claim that the "threat" was too ambiguous.

But Cathy Perfect said in a response from the paper, that it could be taken as two other specific things. Mind you, Cathy, and the paper were asked by me to turn over the IP address from this person.
Well, Freud, jump back in here and tell me if you don't think Ms. Perfect's response doesn't lead you to believe she not only knows who this is, has talked to hem, and it is most likely a board member...

Editor wrote on Jul 16, 2009 4:50 PM:
" As of now, the post will stand. The statement "shut her up for good" does not explicitly call for a person's death. It could also be interpreted as the district barring her from meetings and/or securing a restraining order. "
As I said in the other post, I would check out and see if I could copy and paste the same threat and add other names. They put these up, but there are two more pending.


hypocrisy fighter1 wrote on Jul 17, 2009 11:19 AM:
" It seems to me that Susan Barr, perhaps, misconscrewbulated her article on the new CEO's actual report. Therefore...and I think someone should "shut her up for good!" " "

Enigma wrote on Jul 17, 2009 11:16 AM:
" the editor of this article, did not correct the mistakes in spelling or content, Cathy Perfect, so...and I think someone should "shut her up for good!" " "

puerilism 1 wrote on Jul 17, 2009 11:13 AM:
" I think Marsha Smith has done a poor job allowing salamanderisms in the paper... and I think someone should "shut her up for good!" "

Let me just tell you the other two posts are different regarding freedom of speech and paper policies. The final post asks if there are people "afraid" of me. I said I just use words and pictures to fight, but apparently my imagination is not as vivid as theirs is.

See what you can write on the Kern Valley Sun blog. Apparently its all about pushing the limits. I'll let you know if the other two go up. If they don't I'll just show you what they wouldn't post...

No comments:

Post a Comment