Persistance and Tenacity, requires a new chapter, a new beginning....

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kern Valley Healthcare District Board of Directors candidate forum: coming this week

There are currently two board seats open at the Kern Valley Healthcare District which will be filled by two of the six candidates running for the position in the November 2, 2010 election.

I have made contact with five of the six candidates, and have offered them a separate post with their "candidate statement," a photograph, and four interview questions.

The community needs to get "all" the information necessary to make their decision, so the candidates will make their statements, unedited, and in their own words.

They will all also have four questions, the same questions, and their answers will appear verbatim. I will not comment, I am just providing a venue for their statements so we can all learn about them and offer them the chance to get their "own" message out there.

Currently, I am awaiting a response from the final candidate, so that I can post their information all at once. I'm going to hold off a day and allow all to gather their materials, photographs, but expect this to be up on Thursday, Sept. 23.

And I will be making a weekly rebuttal to the Kern Valley Sun "question and answer" forum with the hospital administrators beginning tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really confused, why are they paying these high salaries? In the Sun it said they pay them over $230,000 what are they doing to make that much money I want to know. They meet but nothing ever gets done. I don't understand this at all. Have they ever heard, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. If we didn't pay them we could have more employees or a new building. But the few are being taken care of.

    ReplyDelete